Happy Birthday Poems For Best Friends

By
For your birthday I wish to receive these special gifts: .
Happiness, in the depths of your being . Serenity with each sunrise . Success, in every respect . Sincerity, friends who want you . Love, that is eternal fond memories, moments of yesterday. A splendid full of blessings this. A path leading to a beautiful morning. Anhelos, they become reality. And recognition of all the wonderful things in you. Have a very Happy Birthday !. We wish all who love you.


This day that begins
'll congratulate you and peaceful
This cute and lovely day
To fulfill another year. The most beautiful is that every year celebrate endlessly And always your birthday will be very special. Do not be put off by obstacles Look ahead and You will succeed because you're a good person and I you know you always will be. When you're down never forget From a friend who will support you in good and bad times and never leave you. lindo when a person always is with God Do not forget his brother and always be better. Feel with you my support attached to the end Let God bless you and keep you and many happy years.


Today on your birthday you may not know,
get you half a ton of flowers,
seven different looks,
five hundred kisses flavors,
a necklace of yellow beads,
two movie tickets, a record of the rollin '
two movie tickets, a disc the rollin '
a lump of coal in less than a thousand years will be a beautiful diamond
shark tooth mmm ...
a moon rock and even a photo of Mars recently taken
Twenty Love Poems and a detuned song
hundred golden dreams
and a couple of more worldly fantasies
my bag of marbles, my childhood
and congratulations
my hands full of wrapped touch to gift
my birth certificate endorsed with your name
and time to think about my birth certificate endorsed your name, the time has finished Today on your birthday could get all I have and am to you and everything that comes in exchange for ... I dunno, something we ocurrir� and truth that something got acurrir� something we acurrir� .. ..


I notice it: how I'm getting
less certain, confused,
disolvi�ndome air
everyday, coarse
shred of me, frayed
and broken fists. I understand: I lived . a year, and that is very hard Move the heart all day nearly a hundred times a minute !. To live a year requires die many times much.


Every day, every year is a blessing. Every day light received. Each teaching life. Each experiment carried through life is a blessing. Every love given and received is a blessing. Every mistake and bump in the road gives opportunity for every day achieved the repair and hope to follow. With that I wish you to accomplish many more years filled with blessings and happiness.


Wherever you are under heaven,
hope you have a memorable day
and a good time with your beloved. Today I trust my happiness to my words that come to your mailbox as gifts. I qustar�a wish you happy birthday. We mature over time to be . We learned a lot more to live. And life teaches us to overcome. I hope today is full of smiles and your heart blooms like roses. Although life treats you badly, you conquer.
A year is like a clumsy camel
and open about it another desert.
We have come to a dead camel
on which we ride every day. Is it every year another horse? Fulfill years there will be more of a challenge or will be discovering the secret to awaits us after dark door? Meet years is like betting strong by the slow defeat of death and see that our wound is still open. Miguel Oscar Menassa: everything starts again when you play another piece in red chess life.


I will fulfill another year,
I went through the spring age,
I went through the autumnal age,
without any remedy comes another age,
I do not like to call it old age,
I will call wintry age. In this age everything is colder, grayer. I accompanied the melancholy . with many twists of sadness I changed the vitality could say I've changed up my mind. What I have kept intact in all my age, it is love that I have always professed to those whom I joined unbreakable bonds: brothers, sons, nephews, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and chosen friends. It is wonderful having someone to love for life.


I had the courage to look back
Corpses of my life
my way and I Marcan them crying
Some are rotting in Italian churches
or in small forests of lemon
That flower and fruit
at the same time and in all seasons
Other days wept before dying in the taverns
where burning branches rolled
the eyes of a mulatto who invented poetry
and roses electricity is still open
in the garden of my memory

1 comment: