40 Love Quotes To Her

By
Love is the great equalizer. Affects young and old, and rich and poor alike. Poets have talked about it, and more than a tender song has been sung. Many men have difficulty expressing their love. Maybe you need to let your wife or girlfriend know exactly how you feel. Maybe he does not know how to tell her. You may have difficulty finding the right words, and their messages get lost. Need help with expressing their feelings of tenderness your true love? Check out these quotes from only love for her:

40 Ways to Say I Love You

Oh, girl, you stole my heart. No matter, I'll steal a kiss. That will make us even.
You are the inspiration behind everything I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
Someone up there must be looking out for me, because they sent more beautiful sky angel in my life.
Kiss Me. Hold Me. Love Me. The same amount of those sweet things to return as soon as possible.
My gratitude for having known it is only surpassed by my amazement at the joy it brings to my life.
When you love me like I become ten grams of honey. So we can be sweet together.
Among us is a thread. He tied our hearts to walk so close to each other afraid to break with him.
In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I'm so clumsy, so I'm afraid I'll lose or easily give it to someone else.
You are the only air I'm breathing. You are in my heart ticking like clockwork. Yes, wakes me every day when I fall asleep dream of the days when I was alone.
Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other's eyes in the final frontier of the final and infinity. In this particular, at a time they embraced. Nobody dares to separate them.

Famous Love Quotes

You beautiful woman of my life, it took all of me. I took it all for you. So today we can blackmail each other.
What could be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in the heartbeat.
If you dare to take my hand and take me where your heart is. I want to feel what it's like to love like.
The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, "which is the only"
You're still a little kitten looking into his eyes, wanting love in this cold world.
Sometimes I call the doors of your heart just to make sure they still live there.

Valentine Love Quotes

I wake up every morning with the excitement of a child on Christmas Day, just knowing I'm with you.
My love for you is boundless. You are the reason behind all that is good in my life.
Quotes about relationship and love
Words can not express what you mean to me. That somehow just know that I can not explain.
All my days with you are the days worth living. I've forgotten what it feels like to be alone.
If you knew how much those little moments you care. 
I give you my heart with full abandonment, with gratitude, knowing that my life will never be the same.
My life with you is something I would never change, even for all the riches under heaven.
Love Quotes 40 unique to him
Just when I think I could not be happier, I see that all changes once again.
All you do is a source of joy for me. I can never be sad when I'm around you.
Just to see his face lights up even my darkest days. His light shines in everything I do.
You are the first and last thing on my mind each and every day You give me hope in my time of trial, the joy in my saddest hours and love in everything I do. All the little things you warm my heart. You are a constant source of joy in my life.

True Love Quotes

Without you in my life, I would be incomplete. I pray that I never tell me much pain.
I smile every time I see you. When you return that smile for me, my heart is filled with joy.
There is no finer day a day with you by my side. Thank you for everything you are.

30 Signs He's in love with you

You brighten every day with love to bring. At night, the stars align to shine its light on you.
In this changing world, you are the constant by which I measure my progress. I'd be lost without you.
Your love is like a lamp in the window that guides me home through the darkest night.
With every beat of my heart, I love you more and more. You are the rhythm that keeps me on the march for life.
I do not have much to give. I am not a rich man. What I can promise is that everything you do will be for you, forever.
All the blood, sweat and tears will be worth it when you get always pass you by
Never thought I'd settle down, but changed everything. I am a better man with you in my life.
I'm flying high because your love gives me wings. Let me build you a castle in the clouds.
I promise to always treat you like a queen. You reign over my heart, and your wish is my command.
No other woman in the world like you. I am the luckiest man to call mine.
I never used to believe in forever. Now, I know it's not long enough to be with you.
While the sky must surely mourn the loss of one of their own, we mere mortals celebrate the appearance of you.
To have you in my life is a blessing that never could have won. You are the definition of grace.
Every day with you is better than the day before. How come you perfectly continuous improvement?

Love Quotes from the Bible

I sleep as quickly as possible, so you can hurry and wake up next to you.
Every day with you is one that brings joy to my heart and peace to my troubled soul.
When I'm in trouble, I have only to think of you to ease my soul.
No more light illuminates my path that love you brought to my life.
Just a minute I spend with you is better than a day of sunshine.
Some say they know it is to love. I mean knowing it is to be truly blessed.
I never knew what love could feel until I met you. I never could have imagined.
His is the love songs of yesteryear. You inspire the poet's pen.
For the rest of my life, I'll tell you each day well spent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment