True Love Quotes For Him

By
It is never enough to tell that special someone how much you love them. No words or expressions can do justice to this magic called love. But still, it's important to keep sharing moments of love in their days away.

If you want to say what you feel, or if you want to fall into that special message just to make you smile, use these quotes of love for him. Just for laughs, we also have some fun here.

If you can not find the right words, these quotes will help you say which is better. Just say what you feel from the bottom of your heart.

Love is an irresistible desire to consume the hits. It is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to a person. Therefore, if you are in love, make the most of it.

As true love is a hidden gem that not all offend, that is beautiful while you can. Use these love quotes to add more magic to that in which you both live. The first sixteen quotes in this article are anonymous authors.

"We gather under the stars above. What began as taste, soon turned into love. I sense a certain something that, in my heart, I felt so certain that I knew I waited my whole life to fall in love with you."

"I love you because that's the best we can do for you." ;)

"I never knew, were just another friend, but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. I could not help past memories that I would only mourn I had to forget my first love and give love another chance, so I I fell for you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anything I just had to let you know and if you ever wonder why I do not know what I'm going to say, but just remember one thing I want you. "

"The first time I saw you, I was afraid to meet you, when I met you I was afraid to kiss you When I kissed you I was afraid to love you but now that I love you I'm afraid of losing you."

"I promise I will never forget the day we kissed or the day we met. The sky may fall and the stars May too, but in the end still love you."

"So there's this boy and how he laughs makes me smile, and the way he talks gives me butterflies and just everything about him makes me happy ... I love him."

"Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever."

. "I keep thinking about how much I love talking to you .. How you look good when you smile How much I love your laugh dream day with you from time to time, play excerpts of our conversation;. Laughing fun things that you said or did .. I've memorized your face and the way you look at me smiling .. surprised me back to what I imagine me .. I wonder what will happen the next time you're together and although nothing will come out of this I know one thing for sure, for once .. I do not care, I cherish every moment I have with you "

"Are YOU You mean everything to me ... you are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake;. My last thought before I go to bed I smile in my dreams ... when you are. sad, I feel sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel amazing, as if there was nothing else around and all I see is you ".


"Every day we tell ourselves that we are better off without the other, but then every morning I wake up and I realize that I want more than the day before."

"You make me smile for no reason, make me laugh unfunniest things, but above all I do I love you."

"A meeting between two people who complete each other, they are each other, borders and, in my opinion, in a miracle."

"There are days when we fight. Some days I doubt it. There are days when you do not talk to each other. There are days when things do not seem right. But then came a day that makes us fall in love with each yes all over again. "

"You're chicken soup for the soul."

"Want to know how much I love you? Let's say if I had the last piece of chocolate in the WORLD, I would like to share it with him."

I Love You Quotes Famous for it

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does Love is a battle, love is a war;. Love is a growth."
- James A. Baldwin

"I did not say anything because there is nothing I can say to describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve."
- Kyle Schmidt

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."
- Rabindranath Tagore

"I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love."
- Henry Ward Beecher

"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."
- Sarah Bernhardt

"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
- Ibn Abbad

"What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes ..."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Temporary insanity takes over your mind when in love. It is this madness that makes us do things for the person we love. As they say, it takes two to tango, when the other person is also taken up by this madness, one becomes entangled in the roots of love. Only conceive the idea of separation from his beloved, terrifies many souls in love. Many important in the history of the world people have talked about this lovely feeling.

"... I have there is that place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still persist, and whispers softly echo. It is the place where a part of you will always be a part of me."
- Gretchen Kemp

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
- Roy Croft

"What I feel for you seems less of earth and a cloudless sky."
- Victor Hugo

"I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as the water moves."
- Rumi

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away and all the things I want to say can find no voice Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.".
- Robert Sexton

"For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."
- Rosamond Gerard

"I'm thinking of you, that's all I do, all the time. Whenever you're the first and last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go or what I do, I'm thinking of you".
- Dierks Bentley

Funny I Love You Quotes for him

"Love is a fire. But if it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you never know!"
- Joan Crawford

"Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart."
- Unknown

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then it is suffer. But suffering makes us unhappy. therefore, to be unhappy must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down. "
- Woody Allen

"I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox."
- Woody Allen

"One advantage of marriage I find is that when you fall out of love with him or she falls in love with you keep it together until maybe you fall again."
- Judith Viorst

Head starts spinning, the heart beats faster than normal, but you feel the pulse missing! This is a sign of love. Many love the finding is a rare sensation of flying butterflies in your stomach and spend sleepless nights and without cause have to feel drowsy the next day. Nothing seems right, but nothing ever seems to go wrong! You are smiling and start losing your real self. You look in the mirror, but not there. Is that the man who stole his heart smile back at you, kidding.

"All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then does not hurt!"
- Lucy Van Pelt

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable poorly functioning heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker
- Anonymous

"If you want peace at home, do what your wife wants."
- African Proverb

"You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted."
- Henny Youngman

"I've learned that you can not make someone I love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in."
- Emo Philips

"Marriage is the most advanced form of war in the modern world."
- Malcolm Bradbury

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of his life."
- Rita Rudner

0 comments:

Post a Comment