Funny greetings for birthdays Facebook and Twitter

By
Ordinary days also have their particularity and the days of our birthdays become the most special of all year. Another birthday does not happen all the time, is the day we celebrate another year of life.

On this special day, people with us fondly as family, friends, coworkers, etc, greeted us and hopefully receive a gift. Beyond this, it is an opportunity to review our goals in life and organizing an outlet for fun.

Today, through social networks like Twitter and Facebook know if the birthday of your arrived Any friend or friend whose birthday and want a suggestion on what to write ?

Here we suggest some alternatives to greet you on this special day, in a fun way. In these greetings your friends know you remembered your birthday and also have fun when you can send them.

 Funny Birthday Messages 

Happy day! I'm sure if your birthday you received the gift a wish, while I would not live ... you ..is a joke, I have you much love and I know that is reciprocal, so I give you my most great desires 
Today is your birthday and it would be good to invite me to your celebration, be appropriate to take a gift and pass forward my gift stealing a kiss from your sister, =)

Dear friend, happy birthday! Although you are fun loving and like it never disown you leave ... .It is true, you are the most beautiful and spectacular love among all, happy day 

Luckily I noted in my diary that today is the birthday of the King of Fools my friends so I know what is your birthday. Do not get mad, it's a joke, I am convinced that you're smarter than Einstein 
If your birthday is celebrated today, gives 60 laps around you, if you feel dizzy and wanted to vomit means that despite all the years that you'll always be the polite and docile child of a lifetime, =). Really, I wish fondly spend a happy day 

I do not know why all day has haunted me the idea that something is happening to me, surely not be unremarkable, if you know what it is please let me note. Did you think he meant? Happy day, I know that today is your birthday 

I do not feature for writing the best birthday greetings, I can push myself and say happy day, even if you invite me to your party safe me all the inspiration comes. 

Soon I will give you for your birthday hug, I beg you to look me fast and open the door with cake served to me because I have more important things to do. It's a joke, what could be nicer for me to greet my best friend on her birthday happy day ?,

We wish these birthday greetings serve you and be your taste. These greetings are so funny and original that will anyway to smile to the friends who send them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment