Sweet And Short Love Quotes For Boyfriends/Him

By
Are you looking for the perfect way to tell your lover how much you love him. Love Quotes for him are perhaps one of the best ways to express his undying love and devotion to his mistress.
No matter where I go, what I say and what I do. No single moment I do not miss. Please try to appear before my eyes anything.
Its what sounds fun, but yes, if a kiss could say how much I love you, I will continue kissing you forever and ever.
I just want you with me one day and give all our successes and mistakes. We're meant to be together and I'm glad things are going in that order.
You know what the most beautiful place in this world? It is the warmth of your arms to help me find solace.
I experienced dreamless nights and dull for many years. But the moment you came into my life, everything seemed perfect and changed the color of my dreamless nights.
You are the only man in the dream of the night and the only one I want to wake up in the morning. Please turn my dreams into reality.
Before coming into my life, I was spending a normal life for the sake of life. But when you held me in your arms, I feel alive.
At the moment he came into my life, I have found myself once again. You made me a better person and changed my life forever. Thanks for being with me forever.
Poem Lovely Ideas for Him
Love SMS just for him.
Love notes for him
Romantic ideas of love for him
Valentine Quotes For Him

Download the .exe file to love on my hard drive
I did not know what files you would
All I expected was a string of words of love
And Valentine's Day a beautiful bling.

All this time I thought I liked you, your smile and your words of love
Now I wonder why I do not see, those were not just words, but warm wishes, loving
Now I see that you and with you I see, and the picture looks perfect.

In tennis, love means nothing
In life, love is everything
Let's have one life
And make the word more than one syllable.

Happy Valentine's Day

It was fate that we met,
My decision to be your friend.
But fall for you,
It was before he could stop.

Let's celebrate our love and the future of our romance this Valentine's Day

They say, romantic love is similar to mental illness. I mean, if this disease gives me a fellow like you for life, is always welcome. Happy Valentine's Day dear!

Love manifests itself in the strangest of times. But when it does, those times will make beautiful, unforgettable and perfect.

You came into my life making a fuss,
He regaled me with your wonderful actions.
His laughter and sense of witty humor
It gives me a sense of satisfaction end.

Loving you made me realize the wonderful life events
It caused my heart to flutter like a butterfly
My soul bitter like an eagle
My life becomes much like a lion
And my existence to feel significant as had never felt before.

Thank you my love
For those beautiful dreams I saw you
Heat he felt in his hands
For the love I felt when you touched my lips
For happiness you gave me through their smiles.

Romantic Love Quotes for Him

"The only time I want to be around you is forever"
"A man is a little thing while working for and by itself, but when voice is given to the rules of love and justice, which is divine. - Ralph Waldo Emerson"
"For one human being to love another: is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation - Rainer Maria Rilke."
"The best things in life are never rationed friendship, loyalty, love does not require coupons - .. George T. Hewitt"
"True love can not be found where it really does not exist, nor can it be hidden where it really does."
"I've looked around enough to know that you are the one I want to go through the time. - Jim Croce"
More quotes ...

Sweet Love Quotes for Him

"It feels so good to wake you in the morning."
"When I say I love you, please believe it's true. As I always say, you know I'll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you will not mourn. For the day Ill be saying that would be the day I die."
"It has the most adorable eyes you could ever fall and the cutest smile breathtaking. He has the ability to make you laugh every time you speak and when you look eyes is so hard to turn away."
"I know your life can go on without me, they can be happy without me, you can survive without me. But even if they turn me back, I still choose to stay with you and be your strange sweet forever."
"Most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. - Ben Okri"
"I do not know why I still love even though'll hurt again as before. Never I find that I do not. Not now, when I'm still strong fall for you over and over again".
More quotes ...

Quotes for Him

"We spend most of our time talking about anything but I just want you to know that all these trifles mean more to me than so many."
"Being brave is to love unconditionally and without expecting anything in return."
"I I love you for being you and how I feel when I'm with you!"
"I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hold you tight when you're alone, I promise you wipe your tears when they fall and agree to follow you, not for the rest of my life, but for the rest of yours ".
"It's so crazy, I walked into the room that day like any other day except this time my heart sank."
More quotes ...

Funny Love Quotes for him

"Love is a grave mental illness. - Plato"
"He'll love the way you are if you're perfect. - Alanis Morissette"
"Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener."
"You can not buy love, but you can pay heavily for it. - Henny Youngman"
". I love being married is so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of his life. - Rita Rudner"
"A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in your life, to be grateful for good - Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings"
"The law and love are the same; romantic in concept, but practice can give you a yeast infection - Ally McBeal".
"A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is very beautiful when her lips are closed."
"If there were women all the money in the world would have no meaning. - Aristotle Onassis"
"Money can not buy love, but it improves your bargaining position. - Christopher Marlowe"

0 comments:

Post a Comment