Best Romantic Love Quotes For Boy Friend

By
When love comes to you, you know it in your eyes and when you feel butterflies in you stomach.
True love can not be found where it really does not exist, nor can it be hidden where it really does.
If I know what love is, it is your fault.
The pleasure of love is love, and get more happiness from the passion we feel we inspire passion. -Rochefoucald
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~ Lao Tzu
A soul that knows he is loved, but loves himself, betrays its sediment: its feces arise. - Friedrich Nietzsche
"Tell me who admires and loves you, and tell you who you are." ~ Antoine de Saint-
Each girl has her best friend, boyfriend, and true love. But in reality you are lucky if they are all the same person.
The distance should not stop. If you really love someone, you will make it work.
To love others learn to love ourselves and how we do, our hearts expand in the ability to maintain and share more love.
When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. Elizabeth Bowen
I love my eyes when looking at them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you're in it
Couples who are meant to be, are those who go through everything that is supposed to separate them, and get out even stronger.
We were two and had but one heart between us.
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.." - Judy Garland
No man is offended by another man's admiration for the woman he loves; is the only woman that can make it a torment. Jane Austen
Dear best friend, thought you should know that I love you and all the laughs we used to miss. May our friendship did not fade.
The most important thing in life is to learn to give love and let him in.
I miss you, not the "no I've seen in a long time" kind of miss you, but "I wish you were here now very" kind of miss you.
The best boyfriend is not the cutest, funniest, or the richest. It is what makes sure you know who loves you.
There is a warning sends love and the cost of it is never written until much later. - Carl Sandburg
Even if we fight a lot, I still want you in my life.
A real boyfriend knows when his girl is happy, angry, sad, being sarcastic in your period and still lying. Because that's his girl.
I always think of you before falling asleep, the words you said, things to laugh at, moments of silence that we share.
Love is the most ethically consistent experience, because selfishness and altruism not seem opposed or in conflict. Peter R. Breggin
If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in love.
People who are destined to be together always find their way back to each other. They could take detours in life, but you are never lost.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. -Antoine De Saint-Exupery
If he loves you, he will take care of you, sleep with you, you kiss passionately, make you happy, not break his heart, he will respect you.
When love is true, no lie, cheat, fake, hurt you or make you feel unwanted. Is supposed to be a cure for all your worries.
"If you have only one smile in giving people you love." - Maya Angelou
I hate the feeling when you have to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.
Never mourn for the person who hurt you. Just smile and say "thank you for the opportunity to find someone better than you."
Relationships last long because they are NOT meant to last long; but because two brave people made a decision to keep fighting for it.
The truth is that we cry to see who will wipe away the tears, and let our hearts break to see who will come and fix them.
Falling in love is easy, staying in love is hard, it's harder to let go and move on is the hardest.
Have you ever wished you had a second chance to meet someone new for the first time? " 
Love is the greatest refreshment in life. Pablo Picasso
I will always love you no matter what.
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you. "Mature love says - Erich Fromm "I need you because I love you '.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for who you're not." - Andr� Gide
Love can not be defined by a book or by words. You have to feel it with all your heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment