{Inspirational} Romantic Love Quotes For Him

By
1. A. A. Milne:
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never I have to live without you.so never I have to live without you
2. Samuel Lover:
Come live in my heart and pay no rent. come live in my heart
3. Lenny Bruce:
There is never enough I Love You to.
4. Unknown:
You can take my hand for a while, but take my heart forever. take my heart forever
5. Megan:
I never knew what love was until I met you, when the distance parted, I learned what true love is.
6. Unknown:
I love you not because of something you have, but for what I feel when I'm around you.something I feel when I'm around you
7. Unknown:
I have loved all my life, has only taken me so long to find you.I have loved all my life
8. Elle:
I never thought that love could be so great until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, that tells me this time ... never shed another tear.
9. Unknown:
Just when I think that it is impossible to love you more, they prove me wrong.
10. True love is everything:
There are only two times I want to be with you - now and forever.I want to be with you now and forever
11. Jossy:
The first time you touched me, I knew he was born to be yours.I knew I was born to be yours
12. True love is everything:I need you like a heart needs a beat.

13. Alfred Lord Tennyson:
If I had a flower for every time I thought about you, I could walk in my garden forever.a flower for every time I thought of you
14. Pablo Neruda:
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you this way because I know no other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I sleep your eyes close.I love you

15. LoveQuotes.com:
Dreams come true, because when I met my dreams came true.when I met my dreams came true
16. Rabindranath Tagore:
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.
17. Herman Hesse:
If I know what love is, it is your fault.If I know what love is, it is your fault
18. iloveyou:
From the day you came into my life, everything I think. You're the reason that I breathe. You are the star in my sky. I would not want it any other way. You are the love of my life <3 You are the love of my life
19. Jamie O'Neal:
When I think of the rain, I think of the song. When I think of the song, is a celestial melody. When I think of heaven then I think about angels. When I think about angels, I think of you.
20. Love Quotes:
Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.Couple kissing and hugging on the bed in the bedroom
21. Love Quotes for Him:
You are my song. You are my love song.
22. Scrubs:
I love you. You bothers me more than I thought possible, but ... I spend every irritating minute with you.I want to spend every irritating minute with you
23. John Keats:
I love you more than I think I would have liked for my own sake and for nothing else.
24. True love is everything:
The celebration that makes my day, my week ago kisses you, and love makes you my life. I love you, baby.The celebration that makes my day
25. True love is everything:
Every time I see you I fall in love again.
26. Roy Croft:
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.Roy Croft I love you
27. Amy Lowell:
When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burned my mouth with its sweetness.
28. Christina Blanca:
My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are constantly expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never ending story.My love to you is endless
29. DeAnna Anderson:
If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to say I love you.
30. John Donne:
Come live with me and be my love, And we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sand and crystal clear streams, with silken lines and silver hooks.live with me and be my love
31. Sarah Bernhardt:
Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
32. Ibn Abbad:
My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.My night has become a sunny dawn
33. Gretchen Kemp:
... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still persist, and whispers softly echo. It's where a part of you will always be a part of me.
34. Rumi:
I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as the water moves.
35. Love Quotes for Him:
If only I could kiss and tell her how much I love you, we'd be kissing lifetime!kiss for life
36. Dierks Bentley:
I'm thinking of you, that's all I do, all the time. You're always the first and last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go or what I do, I'm thinking of you.
37. Grim Solace:
Your smile is like the sun and enlighten my day. Your thoughts in my head create the sweetest melody and I can not help falling for you.Your smile is like sunshine
38. Joseph Perry:
Yes we are imperfect but true love will make everything perfect. There are few things in life that care about Hereafter, one of these is love and the other is you!
39. Get Off:
If I knew it would be so happy one day, I would have looked harder and you found before, so I could spend more time with you.I searched for you hard
40. Love Quotes for Him:
You are my life. You are the only one who would hurt to lose.
41. Love Quotes for Him:
Loving you was never an option - it was the need.Loving you was never an option - it was necessary
42. Elizabeth Browning:
What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes. 

More Quotes 

Sam Keen
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Erich Fromm
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you. "Mature love says 'I need you because I love you'.
Dave Barry
What women want: To be loved, be heard, be desired, be respected, where necessary, can be trusted, and sometimes, only to be held. What men want: Tickets for the World Series.
John Keats
I love you more than I think I would have liked for my own sake and for nothing else.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
A man is a little thing while working for and by himself; but when voice is given to the rules of love and justice, which is divine.
Louis De Berniere
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to find out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Barbara De Angelis
You never lose by loving. Always lost during braking.
Thomas Campbell
How delicious is the winner of a kiss at the beginning of love.
Germaine De Stael
Love is the emblem of eternity: the notion of time is confused: erases all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.
H. Jackson Brown
Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.
Helen Keller
The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
Elizabeth Browning
What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes.
Roy Croft
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
The only true gift is a portion of thyself.
John Donne
Come live with me and be my love, And we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sand and crystal clear streams, with silken lines and silver hooks.
Vita Sackville-West
I miss you even more than I would have believed; and I was prepared to miss a lot.
Amy Lowell
When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burned my mouth with its sweetness. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment