40 Famous Love Quotes For Him {*Best}

By
Love is an indescribable feeling that often can leave women eager to express your love to your partner; However, it is sometimes so intense that describes your feelings to your lover or husband may simply seem impossible! Fortunately, some of these love quotes will help you express your special feelings to him in short but meaningful messages and make your relationship with your boyfriend or husband stronger than ever. Using some of these simple but effective love quotes for him can brighten your day and make him really feel the love you have for him!

40 Ways to Say I Love You

From the day you came into my life, I know you'll be there until the end of time.
Dreams come true; It is because mine came true when I met you, my love. I always will. I swear.
I can not say how much I like you and how special you are to me. But all I can say is that my world is all smiles when I'm with you. I love you.
I will love you until the stars go and tides do not return.
Maybe it's too soon to say I love you, but I can not keep it a secret. I have never felt so happy, and I wanted you to know you're the reason why.

30 Signs He's in love with you

No matter what I say and what I do, not a single moment not think of you. I really really strange.
I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you worrying about myself.
I'll never ask for change for me because you are perfect as you are.
If I know what love is, it is your fault. Never leave me. I would be called empty without you and my life would lose sense.
I know God has someone special for me, no need to search for him, he found me and I found it. I have loved all my life!
I know I'm in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
My sweet prince I have loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.
I could never have achieved what I have today without the love I feel for you!
We can go together one night and deliver our successes and failures? Every other slide into one another's arms and fill ourselves with the feeling of happiness of our love.

What Is Love? - Definitions and Appointments

I never knew how it feels to laugh stupidly someone before I met you. I love you dear husband.
When I look into your eyes, I know I've found the mirror of my own soul.
I would not want no other lover because our relationship is irreplaceable. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
If a kiss could tell you how much I love you, I'm sure we would always kissing.
If I know what love is, it is your fault. Please be with me and always love.

Valentine Love Quotes

True, my heart always skips a beat when you take my name.
True Love Quotes
Let's flip the coin and see. Chief, I'm yours. Tail, you are mine. Therefore, we will not lose.
No one has the ability to make me feel weightless and carefree as possible.
Nobody is going to compare me the feeling of light kindled in me.
One is making the greatest happiness in my life smiles.
One message-love alone can hold my hand for a while, dear, but you take my heart forever.

Top 10 Famous Love Quotes

Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than the song birds.
Our love is a mysterious bond that can not be broken and went on for eternity, through all the battles and struggles that we face.
Our relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and dragged our destination.
since the day I met you, I cry a little less, little harder laugh and smile more. This is because I have you in my life, dear husband.
I've become a woman I never thought I could be. I do not think I would ever fall for someone this deep.

love sayings

The euphoria that I feel when I'm with you, husband, is something that can not be explained or described but felt with the heart.
No one else I'd rather have my years will be used up. Loving you has been the best thing that ever happen to me!

Famous Love Quotes

When I met you, you called me and then his presence in my life chose me right up.
When two people share a strong bond. No matter what happens, the universe is a way to unite.
Without you, I'm mortal. With you, I can conquer the world and every obstacle thrown at me.
You are my life and you are the only one who would hurt to lose. I love you more than ever.
No matter where you go or what you do, my love will follow you to the ends of the earth.
When the storm clouds gather and darken the skies, I know it will be my refuge and keep me safe from harm.
I can not stop thinking about you: today, tomorrow, always.
When we met, I knew you were special. Now I know what a strong and compassionate man who really are, and I am grateful for every day I spend with you.
My favorite place in the world lying in his arms, staring into your beautiful eyes.
You are the prince who've dreamed of finding since I was a child.
You're reason I get up every day with a smile and thank God.
You are in my mind now and forever. You are the sweetest that only my ears can hear song.
You bring the best of me. No other boyfriend pulled my colors as well as it does.
You made me a more caring person like my feelings for you is inexplicable and inexcusable.
You lift me up to new levels; make me feel things I've never felt before.
You are the only man to sleep at night and the only man I want to wake up next morning.
Before we became lovers I was just living. I'm alive now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment